Interested in working on some of the most popular gaming websites in the world? MMO Champion, HearthPwn, LolNexus, and MinecraftForum are just a few of the sites youâ€™ll be supporting as a .NET Web Developer at Curse. In this role you'll be enhancing and maintaining our proprietary framework that powers our cutting edge web properties. The ideal candidate for this position is a highly-passionate team player that is constantly working at bettering their craft and enjoys working in a fast-paced agile development environment.
Curse offers flexible PTO, catered meals and unlimited snacks, diverse health coverage plans, tickets to gaming conferences, and fun company activities. Fantastic perks, to be sure -- but these aren't why you should apply at Curse. Working at Curse is being excited to get up and go to work every day. Curse is collaborating with smart, dedicated, and motivated people who love playing games and making great tools for gamers.
We've recently leveled up by becoming part of Twitch, the world's leading social video platform and community for gamers. We are all really excited to see how we can bring Curse services into the Twitch network, and provide an unparalleled experience to both Curse and Twitch users.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work in a team-based development environment with shared code base, peer reviews and pull requests, with disciplined use of source code control and process documentation
- Plan, design, develop, debug, implement and support .NET-based web applications with an emphasis on quality and performance
- Participate in agile development process including kickoffs and daily standups
- Modify existing software to: correct errors, allow it to function in new operating environments, or improve performance
- Adhere to and expand upon project coding standards
- Update and expand wiki-based project documentation
- 3+ years of C# / .NET web programming experience
- Strong object oriented design skills
- Proficiency in integrated development environments
- Familiarity with relational database design and development
- Passion for gaming
- ASP.NET, MVC and LINQ
- SQL / database experience
- React or experience with another JS SPA framework
- Reverse engineering experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Curse. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
There was an error submitting your application.
Hmm, that's strange... perhaps you should try again.