Curse is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and execute our go-to-market strategies for new and existing products and feature releases. You'll be responsible for driving ongoing growth and user engagement. Your prime directive will be to ensure Curse Media's key products and features are known, understood, and used. This is a great chance to help define how our products are brought to the marketplace. You'll have the opportunity to drive the success of products used by gamers around the globe!
Curse offers unlimited PTO, catered meals and unlimited snacks, diverse health coverage plans, tickets to gaming conferences, and fun company activities. Fantastic perks to be sure but these aren't why you should apply at Curse. Working at Curse is being excited to get up and go to work every day. Curse is collaborating with smart, dedicated, and motivated people who love playing games and making great tools for gamers.
We've recently leveled up by becoming part of Twitch, the world's leading social video platform and community for gamers. We are all really excited to see how we can bring Curse services into the Twitch network, and provide an unparalleled experience to both Curse and Twitch users.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Product Management throughout the entire product lifecycle, from ideation, definition, and development, to roll out, growth, and sunset
- Embed yourself on the product teams and develop a native-level understanding of the product roadmap
- Identify how a product fits within the existing landscape, how it fills a particular target market need in a way that our competitors don't, and how we want our target market to perceive our product
- Collaborate with Product Management to ensure users understand what the product does and how to use it via clear onboarding, core, and end-to-end user flows
- Lead development of internal communications around new products to ensure clear understanding of product features and benefits, internal testing instructions, public release timelines, and product messaging across all staff
- Develop comprehensive marketing plans, identify key marketing strategies, and tactics to support the launch of a product and ongoing engagement beyond initial push
- Drive execution of marketing activities in partnership with multiple cross-functional teams
- Test, measure, analyze, and optimize all marketing channels and activities on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with Creative to create high quality marketing assets that delight our community (web pages, blog posts, videos, product walk-throughs, etc.)
- 5-8 years of experience in product marketing for a startup company
- You have experience driving measurable marketing activities
- You have experience launching products that you are proud of
- You have exceptional writing skills and you can tailor your message to a wide variety of constituents (share examples please)
- You have experience coming up with out-of-the-box marketing initiatives that break through the clutter
- You have worked collaboratively with product managers, executives, and marketing teams to launch/manage products
- Passion for the gaming space or prior gaming industry experience
- Experience driving growth for a subscription business and/or with video-based service
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Curse. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
There was an error submitting your application.
Hmm, that's strange... perhaps you should try again.