Curse's Design team is looking for a skilled and enthusiastic designer to work on some of the most popular gaming websites, reaching millions of users around the world. The ideal candidate is an expert in visual design and should have experience working on branding, user interface design, and marketing materials. We're looking for someone who loves games, gets psyched about the importance of clean, modern design, and is pumped about bringing that enthusiasm to Curse.
Success in this role requires strong design chops, exceptional communication skills, a broad background, and a deep understanding of design and user experience principles. It is absolutely critical that you have leadership skills, are passionate about your work, and can earn the respect of highly skilled, driven product, design, engineering, and marketing teams.
Curse offers unlimited PTO, catered meals and unlimited snacks, diverse health coverage plans, tickets to gaming conferences, and fun company activities. Fantastic perks to be sure but these aren't why you should apply at Curse. Working at Curse is being excited to get up and go to work every day. Curse is collaborating with smart, dedicated, and motivated people who love playing games and making great tools for gamers.
We've recently leveled up by becoming part of Twitch, the world's leading social video platform and community for gamers. We are all really excited to see how we can bring Curse services into the Twitch network, and provide an unparalleled experience to both Curse and Twitch users.
A portfolio demonstrating current work is required for all applicants.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create high quality custom graphical assets for Curse websites, mobile apps, and advertising
- Work side-by-side with engineers to design intuitive and elegant user experiences
- Work with a fast-paced sales and marketing team to create exciting designs and products for clients
- Advocate for design best practices with a focus on usability
- Translate high-level objectives into design
- 2+ years professional experience in graphic design
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Passion for video games is required for this position
- Experience with Sketch for building rich User Interfaces
- Experience with prototyping tools like Invision, Framer, or Pixate
- Experience with Rich Media Creation platforms like DoubleClick Studio, Celtra, or similar
- Strong understanding of web technologies and experience working alongside highly technical teams of engineers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Curse. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
There was an error submitting your application.
Hmm, that's strange... perhaps you should try again.