Interested in working on some of the most popular gaming websites in the world? Gamepedia, Hearthpwn, Muthead, LoLNexus and StrawPoll.me are just some of the sites you'll be working on as a QA Analyst at Curse. We're looking for a top-notch QA Analyst to help us grow and develop our sites and ensure the highest quality user experience.
Curse offers flexible PTO, catered meals and unlimited snacks, diverse health coverage plans, tickets to gaming conferences, and fun company activities. Fantastic perks, to be sure -- but these aren't why you should apply at Curse. Working at Curse is being excited to get up and go to work every day. Curse is collaborating with smart, dedicated, and motivated people who love playing games and making great tools for gamers.
We've recently leveled up by becoming part of Twitch, the world's leading social video platform and community for gamers. We are all really excited to see how we can bring Curse services into the Twitch network, and provide an unparalleled experience to both Curse and Twitch users.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Test new features, along with regression and performance testing of our web sites
- Develop, iterate, and own testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk for all functionalitiesÂ
- Improve the efficiency of the teams through automation/process improvements and adoption of new test methodologies
- Work closely with other teams and disciplines to prioritize and execute testing
- Work tightly with project teams to provide feedback on product design and quality
- 2+ years of experience in QA
- Strong understanding of QA life cycle: requirements gathering, testing definition, QA methodologies, and test execution
- QA experience on web applications
- Good working knowledge of testing methodologies and strategies; feature and regression testing; load, stress, and performance testing
- Ability working closely with developers to design test criteria and develop test plans
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion for gaming and the quality of the products you work on
- Computer Science degree, or equivalent professional experience
- Programming experience
- Native mobile testing experience (iOS and Android)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Curse. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
There was an error submitting your application.
Hmm, that's strange... perhaps you should try again.