Curse is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to oversee our ad partnerships, publisher partnerships and business relationships. The ideal candidate has web experience and will use their superior communication and people skills to sell and negotiate new opportunities for the company. Attention to detail and an eye for numbers are as important as being comfortable with the world of online advertising.
Curse offers flexible PTO, catered meals and unlimited snacks, diverse health coverage plans, tickets to gaming conferences, and fun company activities. Fantastic perks, to be sure -- but these aren't why you should apply at Curse. Working at Curse is being excited to get up and go to work every day. Curse is collaborating with smart, dedicated, and motivated people who love playing games and making great tools for gamers.
We've recently leveled up by becoming part of Twitch, the world's leading social video platform and community for gamers. We are all really excited to see how we can bring Curse services into the Twitch network, and provide an unparalleled experience to both Curse and Twitch users.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Manage partners related to the company's business
- Manage communications with partners and internal teams
- Find, explore, and suggest new business and revenue opportunities
- Experience in dealing with CPM, RPM, PowerPoint
- High level of involvement in games and gaming communities
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively convey information and ideas in written and verbal format
- BS or BA in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or Finance or equivalent professional experience (3-5 years in sales, marketing or business development)
- Strong knowledge and passion for games and gaming culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Curse. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
There was an error submitting your application.
Hmm, that's strange... perhaps you should try again.