We are always looking for talent that is passionate about the community we are so proud to serve.
Ready for a Game-Changing Career?
We are building a team of the best and the brightest to help us continue to enhance the gaming experience. We want to hire from the gaming community, for the gaming community. Want to work and play in the same place? Then we want YOU on our team here at Curse!
Even if you don't work in gaming currently, we need your unique background to help us tackle complex projects while growing your skills in our fast paced, rapidly evolving industry. We are always looking for individuals to join our insanely creative, talented, and passionate staff.
Follow us on social mediatwitterlinkedin
At Curse, we believe in providing our employees with benefits well beyond a paycheck. In addition to a competitive base salary, Curse provides an excellent total compensation package which includes the following:
- Generous Time Off Policy including 20 days the first year, 8 paid holidays and flexible PTO
- Top of the line Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare and Dependent Care
- Employee Stock Option Plan and 401k
- Training and Conference attendance on Curse
- Lunch catered daily & free Red Bull, sodas, coffee, and snacks galore
- Monthly employee birthday celebrations complete with sweet treats
- Reimbursement plans for gym memberships, public transportation and best of all - GAMES
- Company and Departmental Retreats
- Company activities including game nights, movies and even zombie laser tag
- Free tickets to local hockey games and other events
Nestled in the rolling Tennessee hills, Huntsville, AL is a beautiful and rapidly growing tech hub. Huntsville’s booming technology-driven economy, progressive arts & entertainment culture, robust food and microbrewery scene, and growing start up community have attracted talented professionals from all over the world. Learn more about our home here.
Curse’s office in gorgeous, diverse San Francisco is where our Accounting & Finance, Revenue Operations, and Sales Teams reside. San Francisco's reputation as a gaming hub makes it the perfect home for some of our more strategic teams, providing them easy access to resources and contacts essential to success.